The world’s first 3G tracking collar for hunting dogs. G1000, 3G+2G based technology, ensures excellent network reception and offers a reliable, real time positioning even in areas with very weak network coverage, or in extreme conditions like steep terrains, or high mountains etc.
"the highly resistant cover and its removable aspect makes the collar adaptable and easy to attach on dog's harnesses".
Tracker Smart power management ensures up to 50% longer running time.
The G1000 Maximal is especially suited for running dogs in demanding conditions, which need hard-wearing collars that stays tight at fast-paced run.
"The thick glass fiber reinforced shell is waterproof IP67, anti-shock and dust that protects electronics even in steep areas with dense vegetation"
The collar is designed and Made in Finland.
Main features of Tracker G1000 Maximal collar:
- Real-time dog tracking with no distance limitation
- Dual barking indicator is shown with every position
- Bi-directional communication - adjustable real-time tracking frequency at any time
- Possibility to call the dog and listen to the surrounding noise
- Geofence and bark alarm
- Training beep commands "No" and "Here" for training the dog
- Pointing indicator and alert (notification if the collar in a stationary position)
- OTA firmware updates for adds on features and improvements
- Dual positioning system: GPS and Glonass for fast and reliable positioning
- 2G+3G mobile network compatibility
- External antenna for reliable positioning in difficult areas
- IP67 water and dustproof with shock resistent electronics
- No wiring additional wiring between separate units, since all electronics are in one single unit
- Remote software update for new features via the mobile data over-the-air
- Only 130g of the tracking device cause no problems even for small dogs like dachshund (225g incl. reflective collar)