Supra is the winner of Radiated Performance Test – mobile network reception and transmitting of the positions! Compared to competing dog collars, Supra by Tracker has gained 2,41 times better results.
Supra, the dog tracking collar with superior network coverage, takes hunting experience into a new level. The Supra antenna solution ensures superior network coverage even in the most challenging conditions. Durable cover, design, the best choice of materials and the battery is designed for demanding use. The positioning data is transmitted from the dog collar in real-time based on 3G/2G technology.
The uninterrupted transmission technology behind the Supra's super antenna is ideal for transmitting the mobile network signal. In addition, the GPS dog collar keeps the antenna off the dog’s body, making the position optimal for trouble-free transmission.
Designed and Made in Finland.
Main features of SUPRA by Tracker collar:
- Real-time dog tracking with no distance limitation
- Dual barking indicator is shown with every position
- Bi-directional communication - adjustable real-time tracking frequency at any time
- Possibility to call the dog and listen to the surrounding noise
- Geofence and bark alarm
- Training beep commands "No" and "Here" for training the dog
- Pointing indicator and alert (notification if the collar in a stationary position)
- OTA firmware updates for adds on features and improvements
- Dual positioning system: GPS and Glonass for fast and reliable positioning
- 2G+3G mobile network compatibility
- External antenna for reliable positioning in difficult areas
- IP67 water and dustproof with shock resistent electronics
- No wiring additional wiring between separate units, since all electronics are in one single unit
- Remote software update for new features via the mobile data over-the-air
- Only 130g of the tracking device cause no problems even for small dogs like dachshund (225g incl. reflective collar)